4/24/08

Early Folk Art Primitives listed today.

I finished a couple things this morning and added them to my web site.
The large Primitive Pin Keep is a OOAK Original, signed and dated by me. I love making these. I think I'm seriously addicted. Each one is unique. I love how this one turned out. It's very handy for
practical use!
I have a whole bolt of this 1850's Reproduction Blue fabric that I've been waiting for the right thing to use it on. I knew it was pin-keep fabric as soon as I got it.

Early Americana Pin Keep and Thimble Keep ~ 5 1/2 inch tall

2 comments:

  1. I just bought a bunk bed ladder for $2 so I could display some quilts on it. Hadn't thought of painting it, but after seeing yours I think that's what I'll do! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Gayle! Great idea for the bunk bed ladder!
    I would love an email showing off before and after shots of your treasured find. Wow ... $2.00. I bet you skipped all the way home with that.
    Thanks for stopping by and I'm happy to hear I've inspired you.
    hugz,
    dusty

    ReplyDelete